Friday, November 05, 2004

Hot Topic: Laptop Recommendations. The TechSoup Community Sounds Off and The Debate continues

Hi everyone, I am feeling a little overwhelmed about buying a new laptop, so I decided to come to my favorite community for some advice. My laptop is on the fritz. It is a four year old HP that got pretty beat up during college. I have been told by multiple people that rather than trying to fix it, I should use the money towards buying a new one. Though I have primarily used PCs in the past, I am thinknig that I want a Mac, possibly an iBook. I have browsed the "store" on Apple.com but am feeling a little lost. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!




http://www.techsoup.org/forums/index.cfm?fuseaction=read&forum=2035&id=51176&cid=117&page=2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home